Q1. What is a NowStory?
A1. Users can download the Creator App to their Computer, to produce a NowStory that is assembled within an associated "ILO File" (which is a standard Zip File format).
The ILO File can then be shared with Family & Friends, and the User NowStory can be viewed using the NowStory Player App or the VR-Theater Player App. Alternatively, the ILO File can be uploaded to the I-LIVE-ON-LifeStory Service and viewed on the Internet (with the same interactive experience as the User receives on their Computer). The interactive I-LIVE-ON-LifeStory Service provides much more functionality to the Viewer than ordinary Video Streaming does.
Q2. Is the I-LIVE-ON® System a "closed system"?
No. The "ILO File" produced by our Creator App can be easily changed to a standard Zip File format, by changing the file format extension from .ILO to .ZIP (e.g., mynowstoryfilename.ilo --> mynowstoryfilename.zip). This should allay any User concern that the I-LIVE-ON® System is a proprietary "closed system" and ameliorate the issue of "if I use the I-LIVE-ON® System, and then I-LIVE-ON Corporation closes - then I will lose all my work!".
Note: If a User decides to change the file extension from the .ILO to .ZIP format, then our I-LIVE-ON Apps (and Software) that are used to view and operate the "ILO File" will not operate. However, all your User data will still be inside your User file and will be viewable when extracted as a .ZIP file.
Q3. Why don't I just save all my "stuff" into traditional Cloud Storage?
A3. These Backup Services (such as Google Drive, DropBox, Apple iCloud, Microsoft OneDrive) do not manage the version control of the file types that have been stored inside their backup drives. Therefore in say 10 to 20 years, many of the files will no longer work.
Additionally, these Backup Services do not present your information in an "easy to view" format - therefore an interested party has to "hunt and peck" through the backup folders to find information. It is not presented to the viewer.
Also, often people are using a "free" Cloud Storage provider - which being free is also not covered by terms & conditions relating to how long the stored information will be available. Even if it is a "paid" Cloud Storage service - it will have a term limit, plus there is a version control issue that is not addressed, as indicated above.
With the I-LIVE-ON LifeStory Service, Users' information is upgraded and will remain viewable into the future, and is presented in an easy to view format that makes it a pleasant and interesting experience for your viewers to watch. This is what I-LIVE-ON Corporation does - as its core (and only) business focus.
Q4. Why wouldn’t I just put my pictures up on my own Website or use Facebook?
A4. The I-LIVE-ON-LifeStory Service is much much more than just your pictures. It is a collage of your full Multi-Media Presentation, with your documents, family tree, videos, DNA data, spreadsheets etc. all assembled by the easy-to-use Creator App. With this Service it will be possible to upload your NowStory to the Internet through the I-LIVE-ON-LifeStory Service, where it will interactively be kept "Internet upgraded and viewable" over the ages.
Assume you have a personal website - with its associated ongoing costs and maintenance. Is their any guarantee that your personal website will be active in 5, 25 or 100 years time? Will your content be updated and viewable in the future for the long-term? Most likely the answers are …. “No” and “No”. Using the I-LIVE-ON.com System the answers are …. “Yes” and “Yes”.
Q5. How can I-LIVE-ON ensure that the file formats that my content is being saved in will still be readable in the future e.g., in 100 years time?
A5. The I-LIVE-ON® System has been designed from its inception to be able to manage this very question from a technical perspective. It is not an after thought, and what sets I-LIVE-ON apart from "standard" Cloud Storage. The solution and method behind our solution is part of our Patent Pending design, and we feel confident that as long as the world still exists (in say 100 years), and there are telecommunications networks available, that our overall I-LIVE-ON® System and your content will be "Internet upgradable and viewable" into the future, for the long-term (refer our Terms & Conditions for the details). Also, read A6 below.
Q6. How can we ensure that the I-LIVE-ON® System and associated LifeStory Service itself still be available for people to download in say 100 years time?
A6. This is a technical and commercial question. Our "technical" answer is in A5 above. This technical answer is the foundation for our commercial answer - which is detailed in the 2nd section of our Big Picture webpage.
Q7. Why are the Apps "Computer Downloadable" and not "Cloud Based"?
A7. This enables Users to be able to create and share their NowStory from the privacy and security of their own computer. Additionally, as a result, Users are not required to signup for any Membership portals, which is particularly important in the initial days of using the I-LIVE-ON® System - whilst Users grow to understand the value the Creator App, Player Apps and LifeStory Service can provide to them.
Q8. Are there any User Guides?
A8. Yes, there are User Guides accessible from within the I-LIVE-ON.com Website, which provides User information on the various features and functionality of the Creator App, and the various Player Apps & Services. The User Guides augment the “In-App” Tooltips and Helpscreens. The I-LIVE-ON.com Intro Video provides an initial overview on the functionality of the I-LIVE-ON® System.
Q9. Does I-LIVE-ON CORPORATION have access to all my Credit Card details?
A9. No, absolutely not. Per information from the third-party E-commerce backend payment payment gateway vendor … “Credit Card information is securely stored on [vendor] side and merchants have no access to it except for the last 4 digits of the card number.” I-LIVE-ON® entirely uses vendor’s backend payment gateway and processes.
Q10. How can I share my NowStory with others?
A10. Users will be able to share their ILO Files with their family & friends, and they will be able to view your NowStory by downloading the free NowStory Player App.
Q11. How can I solve I-LIVE-ON CORPORATION’s ABRAXIS JUNCTION?
A11. Go to the special website page at ABRAXIS JUNCTION, if you are up for the puzzle challenge.
Q12. What is the I-LIVE-ON® System and what can it do for me?
- An overall System that enables you to produce and present your NowStory on your Computer, view it in a variety of formats (Presentation and VR-Theater) using the Player Apps and then upload it to the Internet via the I-LIVE-ON® System, so that all your information about your life or event, is told in your way - so as to tell and make it available to all, as your I-LIVE-ON-LifeStory;
- A distributed System that initially resides on your Computer – accessible only by you, with a copy of your NowStory "ILO File" stored on your Cloud Share Drive for future hand-off to the I-LIVE-ON® System - if you decide to sign up for a I-LIVE-ON-LifeStory Service;
- Enables storage of your information, such as Personal Records & Letters, Life Thoughts, Message for your Future Descendants, Career, Photos, Personal History, Music, Poetry, DNA-data and Family Tree data etc. - available for future successor Internet’s;
- Provides flexibility by allowing you to progressively build your NowStory, and to provide visible / hidden access to the Friends & Family that you share your NowStory with;
- Future proofs your future On-line I-LIVE-ON-LifeStory, and guarantees it will be "Internet upgraded and viewable”;
- Creates a legacy, via passing on your I-LIVE-ON-LifeStory details to future generations;
- Solves the problem wherein social media websites are not "fit for purpose" for storage and presentation of your I-LIVE-ON-LifeStory in a format that will last the Long-Term eons;
- Enables your NowStory to be available On-line in Internet cyberspace, via the I-LIVE-ON-LifeStory Service.
Q13. What Apps and Services are planned for the future?
- Creator App - Available now
- NowStory Player App - Available now
- VR-Theater Player App - Available now
- I-LIVE-ON-LifeStory Service - Available now
- I-LIVE-ON-VideoStory Service - [Future Offering]
- YouTube Injector - [Future Offering]
- What’s App Injector - [Future Offering]
- Metaverse Injector - [Future Offering]
- PowerPoint Injector - [Future Offering]
- Augmented Reality (AR) Player App- [Future Offering]
- VR-Gallery Player App - [Future Offering]